1. Do you charge extra for gift wrapping?
Not at the moment! Gift wrapping includes an extra layer of sydney paper, jute string, and a custom message for the receiver.
2. How long does it take for you to ship?
We usually ship on the same day or the next day! It will take 1-3 business days to reach your doorstep.
3. Do you take bulk orders or wedding door gifts?
FAQ About Soapan Santun Shampoo Bars
1. Which one should I get if I have an itchy scalp and dandruff?
Oats & Calendula Shampoo Bar. It contains colloidal oats and calendula extracts to soothe itchy scalp and dandruff.
2. Which one should I get if I have an oily scalp and hair loss?
Matcha & Mint Shampoo Bar. It contains matcha and nettle leaf extracts that are good for hair loss and oily scalp.
3. Should I use a conditioner after the wash?
You can. Soapan Santun shampoo bars are made with mild surfactants. We often tell our customers to not apply any conditioner on the first wash to see how their hair likes it when it is completely dry. Is it rough or is it smooth? Then only decide whether to use a conditioner on the second wash.
4. Are your shampoos hypoallergenic?
We wouldn't call it hypoallergenic because we've never lab tested it, only on friends and families. But if we're talking about fragrances and colors, then our shampoo bars are colored with plant powders and scented with pure essential oils. There are zero mica and synthetic colorants and fragrances.
FAQ About Used Cooking Oils
1. Won't the soap smell of fish?
We get this question A LOT. And the answer is NO, the soap will not smell of fish, nor will it stink. The oils are filtered to ensure the residues do not remain in it. When the oil is combined with lye, the lye would have destroyed all the bacteria in it (that’s the beauty of soap, isn’t it? To break down bacteria and cause it to slide off from your hands when you wash with water), and when the mixture heats up during saponification, the scent would have been completely altered, turning the soap into an unscented one. So no, used cooking oil soap will not stink.
2. How can I donate my used cooking oil to Soapan Santun?
Soapan Santun is currently based in Setia Alam, Shah Alam. Drop us a WhatsApp and we will collect it from you if we’re in the vicinity!
3. Can I use the soap to wash my body?
Nothing will happen if you do it; in fact, my father once grabbed one without thinking and showered with it. We still laugh about it to this day—but no, we do not recommend washing your body with this soap because it is meant for cleaning ONLY. The coconut oil in it can make the soap a tad drying to your skin.
4. Can I use Multipurpose Soap to wash clothes & vegetables?
Absolutely! We use Soapan Santun Multipurpose Soap to clean literally everything! Clothes, dishes, fruits and vegetables, tables, floors, oily cooker hood, sticky residue on surfaces, stubborn stains… The sky is the limit!
FAQ About Soapan Santun Balms
1. Can I use your body balms on my lips?
We do not recommend using the body balms on your lips as they could sting a little.
2. What's the difference between Calendula Balm and Gromwell Root Balm?
They are both made with infused botanical oils, but Calendula Balm is more floral; Gromwell Root Balm is mintier.
3. Which one should I get if I have insect bites?
Gromwell Root Balm. It is also good for moisturizing your hands and soothing burns and inflammation.
4. I have eczema on my hands and my skin is peeling, which balm should I get?
Try Calendula Balm. It contains nourishing and healing essential oils and botanical oils to soothe dry, flaky skin.
5. Can I apply the balm directly to the wound?
You can, but do not apply near the eyes, mouth, nose, or genitals. The balms are for external applications only.