Damage Repair Conditioner Bar is suitable for those with frizzy or damaged hair. This bar contains four luxurious and nourishing oils and butter: coconut oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, and cocoa butter, leaving your hair silky smooth the moment you rinse your hair under the shower after use.
What sets our Damage Repair Conditioner Bar apart from commercial conditioners is the use of hydrolyzed liquid wheat, D-Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), and cetrimonium chloride, all of which help to hydrate the hair shaft, strengthen and repair damaged hair, and conditions the hair.
This conditioner bar is sulfate and formaldehyde-free. We keep our homemade products as natural as possible using only the mildest ingredients. We will not sell our products if we do not love them first ourselves. They are also an eco-friendly alternative because they are biodegradable and don't pollute our water.
Why Switch to Conditioner Bars?
Solid conditioner bars are an excellent alternative to buying bottled products. This conditioner bar hydrates your hair, doesn't strip away your hair's natural oils, and is full of ingredients that nourish the hair.
- Just one of our concentrated conditioner bars replaces roughly 2-3 bottles of commercial conditioner.
- Each shampoo bar weighs around 50g +/- and can last between 60-80 washes.
- Conditioner bars are also TSA-friendly so you can have a stress-free time getting through airport security!
- Most importantly, conditioner bars are friendly to the environment as it does not come in excessive plastic packaging and disintegrates completely in the shower at the end of their lifespan, yet do not harm aquatic life when they enter the drain.
How to Use Solid Conditioner Bars?
1. Shampoo your hair.
2. Rub the bar between your hands to create a conditioner cream.
3. OR apply the bar directly to your wet hair ends and rinse out. Use only on hair ends.
BTMS-50, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Cocoa Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Distilled Water, Olivem 300, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Liquid Wheat, Optiphen Plus, D-Panthenol, Vitamin E, Jasmine Essential Oil
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aqua, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Liquid Wheat, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil
BTMS 50 - A plant-based emulsifying wax that is naturally derived from Colza or Rapeseed oil. Leaves hair silky and easy to comb.
Cetyl Alcohol - Derived from coconut, palm, or vegetable oil. Smooth and seal hair cuticle to give you soft and silky hair.
Coconut Oil - Reduce split ends and hair breakage.
Jojoba Oil - A great moisturizer for your dry hair ends.
Argan Oil - Protect your hair from heat damage.
Cocoa Butter - Repairs, heals, and softens your strands.
Cetrimonium Chloride - Derived from vegetable oils. Conditions your hair and prevents the growth of bacteria when in contact with liquid.
Olivem 300 - Derived from olive oil. Provides emolliency and mildness to formulations.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil - Contains antioxidants that fight free radicals in hair cells from exposure to pollution, excessive sunlight, and chemicals from your shampoo or styling products.
Glycerin - Deeply conditions your hair and prevents split ends.
Hydrolyzed Liquid Wheat - Protein for your hair. Repairs damaged hair follicles, reduces porousness by fortifying hair cells (and strengthening chemically treated hair) with proteins.
Optiphen Plus - Keeps your conditioner bar free from bacterial growth when in contact with water.
D-Panthenol - Also known as Provitamin B5. Improves the elasticity of your strands.
Vitamin E - Creates a protective layer and locks in moisture.
Jasmine Essential Oil - Hydrates hair and seals hair cuticles to keep your strands moisturized.
All our conditioner bars will come in a piece of bamboo leaf that is readily compostable.
Is This a Gift?
Let us know if this is a gift for your friend! Leave us your message and we will write them down on a card and send the handwritten wishes/notes to your loved ones!
- The conditioner bar may be a little greasy but that is perfectly normal. The grease is the secret to healthy and hydrated strands.
- A quick storage tip, chop the bar into several cubes. Use ONE cube only and keep the rest dry to get the most out of your bar. Keep it dry between uses.
- It is normal for the conditioner bar to turn creamy or soft after some time, just make sure to lay it down on an airy surface (not flat) so you can easily pick it up every time you shower.
- Do check the ingredients before using as some may be sensitive to certain types of essential oils.
- Some of the essential oil scents will fade but you will notice the scent returning once you start using the bars.
- Please reach out to us if you need any advice on how to store the conditioner bars to get the most use out of them.
Results may vary by person. Hair loss can be hereditary. It is also affected by age, illness, haircare, hairstyle, infection, hormonal imbalance, and so on. While many of the herbs, essential oils and other natural ingredients in our shampoo bar are believed to have beneficial and healing properties, they should not be used as a substitute for medical care. Always consult your doctor or dermatologist should you have any concerns.
Corporate Gift / Wedding Favors are available upon request.